Ordering and paying for online orders at ChelstonDirect.com is both safe and secure.
We have invested in a totally secure and safe site for you to shop. Once you checkout, we encrypt all your details using Internet standard encryption technology (SSL).
We use one of the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly researching and improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times.
All the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We may collect and process the following data:
- Information you give to us. You may give information about you to us by filling in forms on any of the Sites, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, through the Sites, or otherwise and otherwise as part of booking to receive any Services through any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. We may also automatically collect the following information:
- details about the Service you requested, for example, appointment dates and times, the amount charged, any ratings you submit about any Trade Professionals;
- call data of any call with your Trade Professionals in connection with facilitating the Services;
- information about your visit such as the pages you visited and the advertisements you clicked on.
- information about where you are on the internet (e.g. IP address), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located and your login information;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may also receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may receive information about you if Trade Professionals provide ratings of their dealings with you. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- We use data held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you about the Services to be provided to you and to provide the Services to you;
- to contact you about the Services you have received, including asking you about your experience with our Trade Professionals;
- to administer the Sites;
- to serve website content and advertisements to you;
- for statistical or survey purposes to improve the Sites, its services to you and the Services; and
- if you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services we feel may interest you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
- We may share your data with other businesses Chelston Direct Ltd and to reputable third parties (including your Trade Professionals) to help provide the Services to you. We require all third parties to treat your information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable European Data Protection Legislation and customer legislation in place from time to time. We will not release your information to any company outside Chelston Direct Ltd for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority suspected illegal activities to provide your information, we are entitled to do so. We may also share your information with third parties if we buy or sell any business, or if Chelston Direct Ltd or any assets are acquired.
STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
- All data you provide to us is held on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Sites. We recommend that you do no share it with anyone else.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision and administration of the relevant services being provided.
- The Trade Professionals and third parties we engage will keep your data stored on their systems for as long as is necessary to provide the relevant services to you/us.
- Even if you have accepted the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (by ticking the relevant box), you have the right to contact us at any time to ask us to stop processing your personal data for such purposes.
- The Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you provide any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to access information held about you. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are should be addressed to Chelston Direct Ltd, Unit 6 Monument View, Chelston Business Park, Wellington, TA21 9ND.
- For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, ("European Data Protection Legislation") is defined as, for the periods in which they are in force, the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, all laws giving effect or purporting to give effect to the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (such as the Data Protection Act 1998) or otherwise relating to data protection (to the extent the same apply) and, from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/670) (GDPR) or any equivalent legislation amending or replacing the GDPR.