Ordering and paying for online orders with ChelstonDirect.com is both safe and secure.
We have invested in a totally secure and safe site for you to shop. Once you checkout, we encrypt all your details using Internet standard encryption technology (SSL).
We use one of the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly researching and improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times.
All the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Chelston Direct our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Chelston Direct and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To drive Chelston Direct marketing.
3. To enable Chelston Direct to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Chelston Direct meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2 Click on the “privacy” tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2 Click on the icon “privacy”
3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.